Sunday, January 24, 2016

Digging out

I was a naysayer, I said that it would not amount to much.  I did not want to be the "Harbinger of Doom".  Everyone was predicting major snow.  I figured that if I kept saying that it would not happen, then it wouldn't.  Well I was wrong....plain and simple....I was wrong.

It started Friday night and continued til late Saturday night.  I will admit to getting some great photos.

Saturday morning we woke up to some snow accumulation, I should have maybe given in to saying we might get more than I thought.



 The snow continued throughout the day....








Then into Saturday evening....
Saturday night the snow kept going.



We awoke Sunday Morning to clear sunshine and snow, lots of snow.


We finished our morning coffee and went out to do the shoveling and snow blowing.











Luna had to come outside to see what all the fuss was about....

I walked around getting a few more shots.







I saved the very best for last.

Goodness, he is handsome.  I love this man.

On the upside, we don't live in Copenhagen, NY....



No comments:

Post a Comment