Monday, September 15, 2014

109,357.3 days, 1,565.3 weeks, 360 months, 30 years, 3 decades of us...

Saturday, September 15, 1984 at 11:00 AM, thirty years ago today we wed...

This is us....

This is us down at the Mardi Gras


This is us in your Daddy's Car







You and the missing link



 Yeah, I'd had a little too much to drink, now


 Too long in the sun

Having too much fun









You and me and our memories



This is us






Rocking at the barbecue'
 Yeah, when we said I do
 Hand jiving on the Ballroom floor
 You in that wedding coat you wore
Me in that amazing dress
We were stoned on love I guess
 You and Me were meant to be, This is us


This is us on our honeymoon, in our hotel room

 sitting near the wishing well, checking out love motel,



 making plans for the Sunshine State
waiting at the terminal gate
You and me making history




This is us
And our baby boy


With our pride and joy





You at the Sunday Game


Standing next to What's his name
On our Anniversary

With the family




You and me and our memories









This is us
This is us

This is us

This is us
This is us

This is us
This is us

This is us.  To 209,357.3 more days...You and me our memories...This is us


No comments:

Post a Comment