Wednesday, October 1, 2014

on the square

It is going to be a very sad day indeed when the foul weather decides it is going to hang out with us for a couple or five months.  True there can be an upside, but mostly not so much.  I love the warmth and coziness of the house in winter, but I really don't like to be cold.  When I was younger I always told Andrew that I wanted to move to Alaska, he would always say the same thing, "have fun,  I am not coming", he was one for warmer climes, and now I have to partially agree.  I don't like it when it is over 85, that is my limit, I can't go over that, it is my line in the sand. 

To make ourselves ready for the impending change, we are gathering up our little garden, drying some herbs, freezing others for the day that we can't go just outside to get a tomato, cucumber, eggplant, or anything else that we grew this year.  I am surely going to miss it.
 
Meet me in the Indian Summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment