Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Staycation Log 1

If I was asked how this "staycation" is going, I would most definitely say pretty awesome.  Ok, so the first week we were hit with snow a few times and way too cold temperatures, but on the upside we did not have to leave the house.  There has been major progression in the hall rehab with little mess.



Cupboards have been cleaned and reorganized.  All things equal, it's all good.





I keep going back to the most magnificent stir fry that we made, and that I need to take the other wok out of "mothballs".   It leaves me feeling a bit sketchy and queasy, cause you know, I was saving that for good, not wanting something to happen to it, just in case.  I have been afraid that the heat from the burners is going to mar the outside and then I will be sad.  I know that isn't rational or even remotely sane, but that is what I do, it doesn't matter what it is, I save for good.  Someone once told me that I should not save for good because then I am missing out, what am I saving it for, I should just use it and enjoy it.  Maybe they were right, I don't know, I just don't know.   Maybe I should sell the other wok and buy a new wok that I will use in it's place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment