Sunday, March 1, 2015

Haul a trailer of tears

I am waiting most patiently, I might add, for Spring.  This winter is ridiculous, I am tired of being cold.  We have been blowing through fuel oil like it is water.  I will even go as far as saying that I have turned the oven on and baked something just to have the extra heat.  We have to really look into getting a gas insert for the fireplace for next winter.  I would love to assume the position in front of our fireplace.

I feel bad that I am not enjoying the second blooming of the amaryllis as much as I should because all I want is the spring and tulips.  I want to put up my faux fruit box on the center of the dining room table.  I have the greatest idea for the faux tomato can also.  I need spring....now
When I came home the other day I was met with these beauties, all the more reason for the cold to be done.







I want to celebrate these beautifully brilliant beauties without feeling like I am letting down the other beauties on the table.

Just to see you smile



No comments:

Post a Comment