Friday, December 18, 2015

a little peek...

Sometime in July, I proposed to Andrew my thoughts for Christmas gifts for our family.  I think that he mixes up some of the best seasonings that I have ever had.  The meat rubs are simply delicious and lately we have been enjoying some seriously fantastic Seafood Boils.  Last year, we gave one of his Meat Rub and a Lodge gill pan to Glenette as a Christmas gift.  She has told me on numerous occasions that the flavors are awesome.  I thought that this would be a great idea if Andrew made a few different rubs and mixes to give to our family.  This way they would be able to enjoy his handiwork when they are not with us.

A few weeks ago, we purchased hermetic jars for the rubs and mixes.  Yesterday we or should I say he began preparing them.  What did I do, well I named them, not an easy task, and made the label, my favorite.
 My Mom and Dad are not ones that enjoy heat in their food.  Andrew made some hot/sweet, sweet/tasty, last minute.  His Seafood Boil is on.....and banging.




Andrew really did a great job.  His flavors are just fantastic.  All we have to get now are bags that are bigger than the ones we got. 




No comments:

Post a Comment