Saturday, December 26, 2015

Chistmas with all of Us (almost)

My Parents' were so pleased to have all of us together, almost.  We were missing 4.  It would have been really great if Jennifer, Wes, and the boys were here.  Jenn has the Flu.  I have my fingers crossed for Sunday. 

I love when we are all together, simply and truly.  I do.  I do......


We sang and danced around the Christmas Tree......we really need some lessons....



We exchanged gifts, talked, laughed, and enjoyed being together...












We were all given the most fabulous gift from our Parents......




We all were blown away by the stained glass that Mom and Dad made.  They really went overboard.  I can't wait to hang ours'. 

All the prep, all the hustle, everything was worth it, nothing is better than us together.





No comments:

Post a Comment