Sunday, December 7, 2014

I get a little bit closer

I am still sick, I wheeze like a four pack a day habit, it is so exhausting.  On the upside I get to do something I never do during the day, watch television.  I am really enjoying it because all the Christmas cooking shows are on and I am getting so many good ideas.  I wish I felt a little better cause I would definitely go into the kitchen and cook something up.  I want Matzo ball soup,  not so very Christmas "like' I know, but what can you do.

Christmas is coming fast, real fast and I have not even begun to start preparing.  I am hoping to start tomorrow evening, but I know that Tuesday is probably better.  Monday is a tough day around here because it is Monday, first day back at work, getting up early after sleeping an extra 3-4 hours in the morning I think is the toughest part.  Tuesday after work sounds better anyway.

I keep on trying to figure the Christmas "tablescape".  I want to include the amaryllis but I am having a hard time.  It is growing and that makes me happy.

This was Saturday.



This was this morning.

You can really see it growing.....


I get a little bit closer to feeling fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment