Wednesday, January 14, 2015

a little share

Each and every morning, no matter what I am going to do, I put on face cream, eye cream, and lip cream.  I have had this ritual for as long as I can remember.  It is usually followed by putting on make up, not much, eyeliner, mascara, and of course, lipstick.  I will change brands if I hear about something new, but pretty much stick with Lancome.  The one item that never, ever, ever changes is my lipstick.  I only use one, Lancome.  I love it.  I call it my 65 MPH lipstick, it is a liner and pencil in one.  I put it on and it stays on.  Mauvelle is my color and that is that.

I do sometimes put on a lipstick on top to brighten and it is always, La Rouge in an almost matte finish in Jezebel or a very similar color, I can go with just the Le Lipstique.  I don't particularly care for the feeling of greasy lips and I have issues with the smell of certain brands, yeah, I got issues.  It is the best hands down.  I am going to be in a pickle when the discontinue it, but I do have it stockpiled.

that is me

No comments:

Post a Comment