Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Putting in.....

I was laying in bed in the small hours of today thinking about how true the saying of "you get what you give"....and how true it is.  I am not going to wax poetic on my virtues of how I sought to give more than I received because I think that most would say that they do, but I also believe it not to be true.  I think most people are opportunists, we take from others what we can, and leave the rest, sometimes with little regard.

We have all been slighted and hurt, some more egregiously, but we learn from the hurt and pain to be a bit more road wary.  We keep traveling forward because it is far worse to keep on tripping over yesterday.  We learn, we grow, we soldier on.

I, myself, am going to give and say thanks for what I have, appreciate, respect, and love all that I have been awarded because it is truly amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment