Sunday, January 19, 2014

Wow....

Yesterday I got up at 6:00 am, I know why...

I really did not want to get up but Chico came upstairs to wake me, he had to go out.  Needless to say, Buddy was not having any of that, he wasn't coming.  So I hurried downstairs, turned on the coffee pot, put Chico out, down one more, had a quick pee, cause I hear Chico barking, he can only go out for 11 seconds, ran up, got him, poor dog walked into the porch door, then back door, then stair door, then chair, then me, then waited in the middle of the kitchen for a cookie.

I waited forever for the coffee pot to heat, I swear it takes too long, made a cup, went to family room, to read the news......

I looked out the window a couple of times, a little rain, nothing much, after reading all that I could about "BridgeGate" I went and made another coffee.

I don't know what time it was when I looked out, then when I looked out again, 5 minutes later, bam....
I could not believe it....snow

I was shocked.....

I had to take a couple of pictures....

Then 20 minutes later....nothing....all gone....

No comments:

Post a Comment