Monday, April 7, 2014

serendipity........

The most precious from that one moment, there has never been an end. Not even close...

I think that I want to learn to juggle, I think that it is something that I would enjoy.  How about learning how to make balloon animals. What am I thinking, one thing at a time, and I can't blow up balloons anymore.  So juggling it is....I think

The weekend weather was just so very nice that we got to spend a good amount of time outside, of course, I was out with my camera...


The daffodils spread awesomely, I just think that they are just so happy looking...





Mrs. Gallo's first bloom of 2014......

I needed a little help to take a picture the first bloom, it was too high, well for me anyway.




Shackled my heart, encompassed my being.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment