Friday, April 25, 2014

tell you one thing...

As the days roll on by I think about all the crap that needs to be done, I don't want to do half, maybe not even a quarter but it has to be done.  I have to do the dreaded "spring cleaning".   The major problem I have is....beginning.  I have the hardest time starting.  I just have to begin, I know that once I start it will all just come together.  I will have order.  Then I have to keep it that way.  

I may have a whole lot of chores to do, but I had to go take a couple of pics of in the front corner of the yard.....




I have a picture of my Mom & Dad standing on Easter Sunday a few years ago.  I love that picture.  I just love these tulips too, they are tall, vibrant in color and oh so beautiful.  I often look at that picture of my parents and it brings so many different emotions. 

My mother-in-law's flowers are almost all spent, the leaves are open for the most part.  While I am sad that the flowers are gone, I am glad to see the leaves, it means that it is going to keep on getting warmer.  She is going to have to be trimmed this year, much to Andrew's chagrin.  While he knows that it has to be done, he doesn't want to do it.



Andrew cut back his fig tree last year, I know that he is stressing out about how it is going to fare this summer and what the crop is going to be like.  There is nothing whatsoever going on with the tree yet.  I know that it will bloom and have copious amounts of fruit.  I have a few recipes waiting to be made.  I am not rushing anything along, I want to enjoy each and everyday, because they are a gift.

I have been working hard on my new class, that I want to hurry up and finish, my hand hurts from all the writing.  I have to take lots of notes, so I don't forget anything, I don't know what is going to be on the quizzes or the tests.  I have set the bar pretty high this time for myself, I want a perfect score.  On my final exams for my last two courses were good, but this time I want perfection. 

we are better together



No comments:

Post a Comment