Wednesday, April 23, 2014

the seasons go by

I have the black finger of death, I joke about how lucky we are that the kids are still alive.  I am an equal opportunity killer.  I kill flowers, plants, trees, veggies, herbs and electronics.  Yeah, pretty much everything.  I am not allowed to water anything, well let's face it, I will probably drown it, if I touch things they generally kick the bucket.  Electronics or appliances generally give up the ghost due to my tutelage.  If I don't out and out kill them, they usually need the repairman or Andrew to fix them.  The Sear's guy is on speed dial.  I even killed the radio in my truck.  Well not just me, country helped.  That is my story and I'm sticking to it.

The only time I am permitted to get to close to growing things it is to take the pictures, and we all know how I feel about pictures.  So here are a few that I took in the last couple of days.

The flowers on Mrs. Gallo are almost gone, and her leaves are popping out.

The tulips on the side of the house are ready to bloom.
Yesterday, it was warmer out than in. 

These pink Hyacinths have a very light fragrance.  It is not overwhelming at all.  Of course, an extreme close-up.


Not so close.

to the songs in the wood.



No comments:

Post a Comment