Sunday, October 18, 2015

expecting nothing in return

So if I admit to being a little late to come to the party, that is the IHeartRadio party that is, then yes I am late, a wee bit more than just a little late.  If you know me, you know that music is the key to my being.  I listen to SAT radio sometimes, Andrew has an account, but if he is listening, I can't.  Well one day he put IHeartRadio on the ITouch that is connected to the sound system that plays through out our house.  He put Bruce Springsteen in the search and there it went.  After listening to that for a month straight, I put in my other fave, Mark Knopfler.  Well let me say, I don't think I can ever go back to regular radio.  That is not hard because the FM radio here sucks......plain and simple.

I am loving being able to make my own radio stations.  I already have a few:  Bruce Springsteen, Mark Knopfler, Stevie Nicks, and of course, Led Zeppelin.  Mark Knopfler has brought me to Van Morrison(I love, love, love Van) to John Haitt, James McMurtry And The Heartless Bastards.  Bonnie Raitt somehow comes in with Mark Knopfler maybe because of EmmyLou Harris.  I love Mark and EmmyLou together.  Stevie Nicks(she IS my girl from forever) goes to John Mellencamp(always loved him) to Cyndie Lauper(I like her too).  Yeah, this is working for me.

Just for you to have a little faith in me

No comments:

Post a Comment