Monday, October 5, 2015

and I say yes


I love Saturdays, I really do.  I love to get up on a Saturday morning come downstairs, open the big front door, turn on the coffee pot, give the cat a little food(her meowing at me is what drives me out of bed), put my glass in the dishwasher, grab mugs, and then I open the big back door.  It really doesn't matter that I do the same thing every morning, it just feels better on a Saturday.  Watching my cooking shows is one of my bad habits, I have more than a few very bad habits. 

We have working on the kitchen, yeah big news there, and it finally seems like the end can almost be seen.  I have arranged, rearranged, unarranged, dearrarranged, rerearranged so much it has my head spinning.  It seems that I have less room, more space, less stuff, and no flow.  It is the flow that I am having the most trouble with.  I just can't seem to get it right.  I really think I need one of those people who come into the house to help you arrange things.  I have been purging like no one's business and yet, no flow.  I don't get it.  I think I have to stop having "back-ups".  My back-ups have back-ups.  Also, I need to stop saving for good.  Someone once told me that I need to stop saving stuff, use it, if it breaks then worry.  There is no point in saving something and never using it.  I am trying to work on this, it may take some time, but I am working on it.  Then I think, could you imagine someone coming in here, seeing my back ups times six, then the next thing you know is that the people the the Hoarders' show show up.  Yeah, cause I really need that. 

I know I am not the only one.




No comments:

Post a Comment