Monday, May 26, 2014

Better put it all behind you; life goes on

 I freely admit that my brain is fried.  I said it.  I think it is toast.  I can't imagine what I will be like in 20 years, I shutter to think.  It has been a most wonderful weekend so far, and let me say, it was a pretty awesome week.  There is only one worry that I have, and in truth, there is not much I can do about it.  We will just have to wait and see what will be.  I have taken quite a few pictures of all the growth that has been going on.  Everything is absolutely lovely. 























The gardens just keep on growing and changing every day.  The flowers and herbs make me so very happy.









Say hello to my little friend.....

Yesterday, was a long day for sure so many, many things were accomplished.  We ran our errands, and went here and there.  By the time we came home last night, Andrew said to me that we drove 100 miles....phew  


You keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment