Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I'd much rather be

It was long, beautiful, happy, and productive weekend.  We finally had a reason to go to the Battery Store, lo and behold, they were closed.  Hehehe.  The little batteries in the boop-boop for Andrew's bike died and it won't start with out it.  I am still on the fence as to whether or not it is a good idea or not, I don't know if the bike will shut off if the batteries die while you are riding it. 

Andrew washed his motorcycle.  His eagle was almost as dirty as mine.  I was wondering if I get to bring it up to the dealer for service.



I've ridden Andrew's bike quite a few times and it has a really nice ride to it.  I will say that I do prefer to ride my own.  They do, however, make a wonderful pair. 
I am going to enjoy this riding season more than I can possibly imagine. 

Forever in blue jeans







No comments:

Post a Comment