Monday, March 24, 2014

a lovestruck juliet....

The weather gets better with every hour, well except for yesterday, today, and tomorrow.  It is supposed to snow tomorrow, but Saturday it was beautiful and springlike.  There was such a difference in garden, I was in shock.....the amount of crocuses almost doubled.









I think that the lone purple one is most beautiful, it reminds me of Gabriella, our beauty.  There are others, I don't know what color they are yet. 


The daffodils are getting larger by the hour.....



On Friday there were no tulips, by Saturday afternoon, they were busting out of the ground.









I think that I should take pictures of them at least twice a day for the next two weeks.  Tulips are a sure sign that spring is here.  Hopefully, there will be no more snow.

Buddy was hanging outside, sitting by the fence watching Andrew work on his truck.  I think that he misses Skazi to run around with.  Chico is no fun, and they never really played together.  Now that Chico can't hear, smell, or see, and he really doesn't want to be outside at all.  Benny was out also, watching Andrew from across the street.  Andrew brought Buddy to Benny, and they had a play date.





They ran around the entire afternoon like lunatics.  I brought them water twice, and their tongues' were hanging on the ground.  They had a grand time.  They relaxed, barked at everything and everybody that passed, and watched Andrew.



I would like to say that I did everything that I was supposed to do, but I did not.  I will say that I did have a great day. 

When I spoke to Donna, she told me that Benny was exhausted Saturday night.  I was shocked to learn that she was able to talk on the phone for two hours without him barking in. 

I would have liked if the warm weather would have liked it to carry over to Sunday, but alas it did not.  I wanted it to stay warm but it dropped like twenty five degrees in one day. 

Yesterday we went to the store, and shopped for the stuff that we needed for the week.  I picked up some chicken thighs, I think that I see some Whiskey Chicken in the future.

I am hoping that next weekend we can work on the back splash in the kitchen.  We have the subway tiles and I think that we just need a couple of tiles for the ends.  I also ordered pencil tile in cobalt blue as an accent, I don't know if we are going to use it though.  I am thinking that if we use these pencil tiles, it could get kind of worrisome, and that there will be a lot of cutting necessary.  I don't want to make it any harder than it is.

All things being equal, life is good, life is very good.

You said I love you like the stars above, I'll love you till I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment