Friday, March 28, 2014

standards....

 I am enjoying the almost "spring" weather, well maybe not as much as I should.  It was a mighty long week, and I certainly did drive many miles, more than usual.  I met a few nice people.....

The garden has been growing in leaps and bounds, it makes me very happy to take pictures of everything....

The white crocuses are so very sweet, and for some reason this year they seem to touch me in a different way, like I am somehow seeing them with different eyes....






 They are hanging out all by themselves right now, waiting for the daffodils to pop.  You can see them barely peeking out, waiting.....


The other flowerbed had purple crocuses.  I see them and think of Gabriella, small and sweet.  They have spread this year, and hopefully more will pop up next year....






There are a few white ones too, but the purple ones I adore....


Mrs. Gallo is getting ready to bust too, I know she will bring a smile to Andrew's face.  I think that he worries that something will happen to her.  This year after she blooms, he has to trim her.  I know that he really does not want to do it, but she is out of control.  When I look at the buds, they make me think of my brother-in-law and his run-in with pussy willows.....




You can almost see the flowers coming out, almost.

The tulips grew so much also in a few short days. 


Next week I have to go to DMV to re-register the motorcycles.  I hope that they still have a late night.  I need to get my bike to the dealer for a new tire, I am sure that I can get an appointment right away.  Let's hope that the weather cooperates, I am truly looking forward to warmer weather, I hope that it doesn't go from freezing to blistering heat in a manner of a week.  That's not fun.  I love sweatshirt weather, and I want to wear my leather riding jacket more than once.

I am looking forward to riding in the mountains, there is nothing I love more than the twisties on my bike.....well there is.....

We will be where we are, and where we want to be.  You can't make someone stay if they don't want to, and it isn't right to try. 

I am who I am.  I have never wanted to be anyone else.  I have never wanted what was not mine.  I love who I love, and want to be where I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment