Friday, March 21, 2014

new hope.....

It is officially spring.....woohoo woohoo  
 crocuses








I am so very happy to see the crocuses, and the daffodils are springing up like magic.  The tulips can't be far behind.  They are making me smile.

Mrs. Gallo is getting to burst open too. She has a lot of buds on her.  I think that some of them are almost, kind of, sort of getting ready to open.




The buds are so large. 

The next couple of days it is supposed to be really nice out, so I hope that I have something bloom, cause I really need it.  I am done with the cold and snow.  The last two years we had snow while my mother-in-law was blooming, so I am hoping that it doesn't happen again.  She was so full last year of blooms, she had blooms on her twice.  Between her and the fig tree they covered up the whole front lawn. 

The days are getting longer and warmer.  The long sleep is almost over and I am so very happy,

No comments:

Post a Comment