Tuesday, March 25, 2014

peter cottontail......it's spring

I am cautiously optimistic.......

He said that it would never happen again, well what he did say was that it probably would never happen again, that the odds were too, too slim.  Ha, ha.....See what happens when something that you say a prayer for happens, even when you don't even really know that you want it, or if it's right to want, but this time it will be different....this time, after a long cold winter.....see what the spring brings....new joy, new hope, new life......

I am not going to think anything negative, I don't want to worry, that's not good for me, for him, and for us....for our family.

I am going to think about baby bunnies, chicks, magnolia flowers, pink tulips, blue bells, jellybeans,

and oh, yeah, chocolate, I love chocolate...

I am going to take it easy, I am going to relax, and I am going to be very happy and enjoy.....

I think that the rest of the family is going to be very happy for us....


No comments:

Post a Comment