Friday, March 14, 2014

time, patience......

I don't want the lawn across the street.  I love my own.  I am very lucky to have my lawn and my garden.  I have seen others that I perceived to be greener than mine, but they were not mine and so I did not know if they were really so.  Our garden had not been properly tended to in a very long time.  We are taking time to cultivate our lawn and garden, to ensure that it grows stronger and healthier than it has ever been.  I am watching new life come forth and we will take care to make sure that everything will grow strong and healthy.  The little bits of green are growing and the buds are getting larger. It grows stronger, greener, healthier with each passing day. 
















I had never been afraid of the empty nest.  I have always looked forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment