Tuesday, March 11, 2014

snippets....

I have this terrible habit of putting things in places where I swear that I will remember, but I always seem to forget. 

I save all matter of things for good.   

I have always been afraid of "what if....". 

Blue is my favorite color.

I have known humiliation.

I love my children totally different, but the same.

I miss the sound of my Grandmother's voice.

I love a wrapped gift.

I am easily distracted.

I have lived in fear.

I love to be kissed.

I have one brother, and two sisters.

I love to read.

I have learned to forgive and been forgiven.

I love maps.

I have loved and lost.

I love caramel.

I love pork chops on the bone.

I have been desolate.

I love to laugh.

I have learned many lessons the hard way.

I am in love with Andrew.

I have known a true friend.

I have found peace.

I have known profound sadness and happiness.

I have two brothers-in-law that are named Anthony.

I trust too easily.

I love polar bears.

I do not lack empathy.

I love to speed.

I love to ride motorcycles.

I like clocks and watches.

I like a clean house.

I like to complete a task.

I love white whites.

I am an old guy magnet.

I have ran to catch a stray dog.

I love to be held.

I love to sing and dance.  I can't do either.

I love photographs.

I love to sleep in the sun on a cold day in the car.

I love my Mom and Dad.

I love tears of joy and happiness.

I played roller hockey.

I have believed lies as truths and truth as lies.

I take longer than anyone else.

I correct bad grammar.

I remember the day a dog ran into elementary school.

I have failed and been failed.

I have been gullible.

I curse and swear.  A lot.

I remember the moment I passed out.

I would like thicker hair and a thinner body.

I would like to be a better person, mother, daughter, and wife.

I have made my favorite dessert for Easter.

I love to window shop.

I am a true friend.

I love accoutrements.

I used to smoke. A lot.

I have been devastatingly sad.

I have used all six burners and the BBQ on our stove at once.

I have smiled through tears.

I have learned to love again.

I love to do random acts of kindness.

I could spell "campaign" when I was four.

I am an eternal optimist.

























No comments:

Post a Comment