Tuesday, February 18, 2014

dead flowers....

I was just listening to music..what a shock, what a surprise..."Dead Flowers" the Rolling Stone's attempt at country music.  It is a great version of the song, there have been quite a few covers of the song, my favorite, Willie Nelson...I love the way Willie covered it.  I think that I have the song on some of my playlists, that reminds me, I need to find my 3G iPhone, I have no more room on my nano.  The problem with the 3G is that the screen is cracked really bad.  I want to use it on my bike.  I have a 12 CD player in the tour pack, but I never use it.  I even have an extra 12 disc holder.  I like to use the iPod, making playlists is my thing....

I have been reading about gardening and planting, not that I should be touching anything that grows, I have the black finger of death.  I can direct, inform, and enlighten the one with the green thumb, what the herbs, veggies, and fruit need.  I am an equal opportunity killer.  I kill flowers, herbs, veggies, and fruits.....and electronics.  Not to mention, appliances....  I have told Andrew that we are lucky that the kids are still alive....

My very lovely tulips are still alive simply because I have not touched them, not even in the slightest.  I touched the vase to turn it, but that is about the closest I have gotten.  They are still beautiful.











It was snowing again this morning, thank goodness that it stopped. 


remember do no harm to anyone........



No comments:

Post a Comment