Sunday, February 2, 2014

Truths......


 I know this to be absolutely true...

because this is me on my 2001 Screaming Eagle Road Glide....


and this is my girl after one of these rides
bug guts, lots and lots of bug guts.....


There is something about riding your bike that gives you clarity, sets everything to rights, and gives you some semblance of how your life, wants, needs are to be met, and how to accomplish the goals that we and others have set for each of us.

I have spent the last 34 years on the tips of my husband's exhaust pipes, trying to emulate his superior riding skills, chasing the dream and loving absolutely every mile of the merry trek he has lead me on, letting him know that no matter what, where, and when, I would always have his back. Marriage is like that long twisty road. sometimes you can't see what is coming at you but you have to keep your eyes on where you want to go, downshift and lean into the turns, draw from what you have learned, and throttled up through the turn...... 




No comments:

Post a Comment