Tuesday, February 4, 2014

which makes fair gifts fairer.....

I was trying to figure out how to fix an application this morning on my iMac, I have been trying to fix this for the longest, but to no avail, I could not figure it out.  Well, I tried this and that, that and this, and never could I get it.  I finally tried the thing that I thought would fix it, but I was always afraid to do it, fearing of loss.  Lo and behold, I tried it, and it did not work.  In doing what I thought  would fix it,  I got rid of some files that I saved, I saved them because I thought I needed to, I thought that I needed to keep alive what they contained and what they meant.  I did not need to keep them, I did not need to keep the reminder of my past mistakes, and I have made a few.  I thought that if I kept them, kept the documents for the badges I wear, then one day, somehow, someway I could find the why and reason, I could make sense, but sadly, I will never know.  There was plenty of hurt, pain, and mistakes.  But there were never any resolutions, just feelings and emotions stored, and left to fester.  Nothing ever righted, there was no healing, no future, only regrets, only the past.

It is past time, way past time, time to go.....



I want today, tomorrow, and forever......

Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none


No comments:

Post a Comment